Here is where you can search here for open positions at the Jewish Federation and explore Jewish career opportunities in Wake County.
Administrative Assistant- PT/FT
The Jewish Federation of Raleigh Cary is looking for an enthusiastic professional to provide a variety of administrative and clerical support to Resource Development, Finance and Program staff of the Federation. Qualifications include:
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Products, general secretarial, record keeping and organizational skills. Telephone courtesy, people skills and creativity a must.
- Show initiative, enthusiasm, cooperation and energy when working as a member of the “staff team” with the myriad of Federation volunteers, staff and tasks.
- Ensure strict confidentiality and professionalism of the agency.For more information and a full job description, please contact Grace.Kaplan@shalomraleigh.org
The Jewish Federation of Raleigh-Cary is looking for a professional to offer background support functions in accounts payable and receivable and will bring a seasoned sense of office protocol. Qualifications include:
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Proficient in accounts payable, and bookkeeping experience
- Experienced with Quickbooks
- For more information and a full job description, please contact Sherrie.Auriene@shalomraleigh.org